Monday 11 May 2009

The Foot, Paw and Fin competition!

Hi Everyone,

I simply adore feet, as many of you will be aware. They are my favourite part of the human body. I love to lick them and smell them. Apparently the health reason behind me licking them is to get salt, which is supposed to be good for me, but even if that didn't happen I'd still lick them cos it's such a nice thing to do - and most of them have some sort of cheesy smell, which is my favourite thing to eat. I think I'm also helping my humans cos then their feet get washed but they don't seem to see it that way cos they find it a bit annoying and ask me to stop or put shoes, socks or slippers on their feet to stop me, and then often Peter goes off to the bathroom to wash his feet afterwards with soap and water and some sort of human medicine thing.
Anyway this all made me think it'd be fun to run a competition to see who has the best feet! And so as not to leave out dogs, cats or fish paws and fins are also allowed. If you are an octopus you can send in a picture of your tentacles - anyway you get the idea - please submit pictures of your appendages for consideration. Ideally I would then lick all your submissions in person, or in dog, cat or fish or what species you are, but that could be difficult and require a lot of travelling! So instead I will look at the pictures and imagine I am licking them and you can describe to me what yours smell like. Emma will also be a judge but I think she will judge more on the aesthetics and quality of your pictures - which both really mean what they look like - which I think are silly things to judge on and won't get anything like as high a portion of the marks as my judging - in other words what I think matters a lot more!
The prize will be a treat according to your species and personal tastes and something to eat!
Please submit your entries to our email address Emma.Knight08@googlemail.com.
Good luck!

Love and licks and sniffs, Ted and Emma XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
The Blogs of Ted Terrier © 2009 by Emma Knight

No comments: