Wednesday 25 December 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS DAY!!

My human parents were so happy with their presents from me and Emma as you can see!  As well as other really good presents I got a bag of babybels from everyone so that's lots of bags and even more babybels and Emma says I mustn't eat them all at once or I'll be even more tubby than I already am! And Father Christmas gave me the biggest bone I have ever had! Thank you! But I wonder if I should eat it cos maybe Penny Noble's hip doctor could use it to make a better hip for her that won't keep hurting. 




I love all of you so much and I hope you've had, are having and will have a wooftastic day with the bestest presents ever...

I have so many feet to lick I don't know where to start!

Lots of love and licks, Ted Terrier and Emma XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

No comments: